- Budget cannot guarantee the model and make of vehicle. Pictures are
- Vehicle hire inclusive of unlimited kilometres and daily
insurance (subject to insurance excess).
- Vehicle hire exclusive of refuelling services and optional extras.
- Vehicles cannot be picked up in one island and left in the other. When travelling
between islands, change-over vehicles are supplied in Wellington in the North Island
and Picton in the South Island. This changeover will be calculated as one continuous hire,
providing the next vehicle is picked up within 24 hours. 72 hours notice is required for
the change-over service and a minimum hire period of 3 days in each island applies.
- Hirage is based on a 24 hour basis. Additional hours are
charged at 1/3 of the daily rate.
- Rental Minimum 3 consecutive days any one pick-up.
- Drivers minimum of 21 years, require valid national driving
license, held for minimum one year.
- Hirers subject to a waivable Motor Insurance Excess of NZ$956.25.
Excess will be refunded at termination of hire when vehicle is returned undamaged or there
has been no cause or contribution to an accident. Alternatively excess maybe waivered by
the payment of non refundable Damage Excess Waiver (DEW) fee of NZ$9.56 per day.
- A petrol bond of NZ$ 112.50 will be collected at commencement of the hire
and refunded on finalisation, less the charge of topping up the fuel tank.
- Vans and 4 WD vehicles are available on request.
There is NO re-location / remote fee.
Copyright © General Travel New Zealand Ltd. and AmericaOne, 1999.