New Zealand Preparation Chronicles
The America's Cup season in Auckland, New Zealand started on October 1 for AmericaOne as the team reopened its compound on Halsey Street in the Viaduct Yacht Basin in preparation for the first Round Robin of the Louis Vuitton Cup series for America's Cup challengers. Just one month after finishing training in San Pedro, CA, the team was sailing again on the other side of the Pacific. Watch this space for regular reports and updates from members of the AmericaOne crew.
- 10/18/99:49er's Get to Work
- 10/17/99:October Diet Plan
- 10/14/99: Its All Good
- Special Report: 49er Nationals, Report 1
- 10/12/99: A Busy Couple of Days
- 10/11/99: The Rules Have Changed
- 10/10/99: 3 Boat Testing
- 10/9/99: The Frist Race
- 10/5/99: Tender Drivers Have New Role As Guardians
- 10/4/99: Halsey Street Is Bustling With Activity
- 10/3/99: A Double Dose Of Daylight Saving!
- 10/2/99: Two Weeks Until The Points Start Counting!
- 9/20/99: A big day for AmericaOne - USA 49 Arrives At Our Auckland Compound
For additional information on AmericaOne, contact:
Gina Von Esmarch
HOME PORT | NEWSLINE
Ford/Visteon | Hewlett-Packard Company | Telcordia Technologies/SAIC
Copyright © 1996-1999, AmericaOne